A Global View of Livestock Biodiversity and Conservation” - Special
Issue Co-ordinators: Paolo Ajmone-Marsan and Licia Colli. ANIMAL
GENETICS Volume 41, Supplement 1, May 2010. Wiley-Blackwell
Publisher, ISSN 0268-9146.
- A global view of livestock biodiversity and conservation – GLOBALDIV - P Ajmone-Marsan
- Genetic diversity in farm animals – a review - LF Groeneveld, J A Lenstra, H Eding, MA Toro, B Scherf, D Pilling, R Negrini, EK Finlay, J Han, E Groeneveld, S Weigend
- Climate change and the characterization, breeding and conservation of animal genetic resources - I Hoffmann
- Integrating geo-referenced multiscale and multidisciplinary data for the management of biodiversity in livestock genetic resources -S Joost, L Colli, PV Baret, JF Garcia, PJ Boettcher, M Tixier-Boichard, P Ajmone-Marsan
- Objectives, criteria and methods for using molecular genetic data in priority setting for conservation of animal genetic resources - PJ Boettcher, M Tixier-Boichard, MA Toro, H Simianer, H Eding, G Gandini, S Joost, D Garcia, L Colli, P Ajmone-Marsan
- Participants to the 2nd GlobalDiv Joint WG Meeting,
18-19 March 2008, Mariansee, Germany
(Click on the picture to enlarge)
view of livestock biodiversity and conservation
(presented at Mariansee Meeting, 18-19 March 2008)
- Microsatellite markers used in published diversity projects of cattle, sheep, goat and horse.